Looking for a solution to Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area Windows 10? Well, you have landed on the right page to solve the page error in Windows 10 off-page areas. Hi, welcome to. Here are some of the best solutions to fix this error so that you don’t have to experience this problem again.
Page_Error_in_unloaded_area from Windows 10
The error Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area was detected because Windows XP is down. Therefore, it is better for Windows or the Windows application to restore some of the physical memory that is not valid. Although this can be done with other preservation applications. But somehow Windows can’t process it, causing this error message and a blue screen.
Troubleshooting Windows 10 Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area
Sometimes the error syntax will be useful. Let’s take an example to properly explain how the error syntax indicates that this causes a problem as Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (at.sys). A .sys file is an application that tries to access memory or even causes an error.
This error is caused by the hardware or software. But usually this error only occurs when you change your graphics card, then update the Windows kernel or application, or even when you install something new in the device.
The blue screen of death is also known as BSoD. It is usually noticed when your device encounters serious errors and your PC tends to shut down, giving you the Windows 10 blue Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area screen to prevent possible damage to your hardware. There are different types of BSoD errors, follow these simple steps to resolve the error known as Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error in Windows 10.
If this is the first time this problem occurs, simply restart your computer. If you still have the problem, follow these simple instructions to get rid of it.
- If you already have hardware or software installed on your computer, contact the manufacturer of the hardware or software to upgrade Windows, as you need to fix the problem.
- If the problem is not resolved, disable or install the newly installed hardware or software. Disable a BIOS memory option such as caching or shading. If you want to use Safe Mode to remove or uninstall components, you can restart the computer, then press F8 to select the Advanced Startup option and choose Safe Mode.
HOW DO I FIX A PAGE ERROR IN A PAGELESS AREA IN WINDOWS 10
It is assumed that this error is hardware and software related. So when you update or install new hardware or software, you can remove it and see if the problem persists or is resolved. If the error continues to occur, follow these simple instructions to get the perfect solution.
Solution no. – 1 RAM test
This error may occur due to RAM availability. However, this test will not damage your computer. Just follow the instructions below.
- Download Memtest868+
- Once the boot process is complete, you can leave it on a CD or even a USB drive.
- Make sure the USB or CD-ROM device is set as the first bootable device in the BIOS.
- Insert the USB drive or CD and then abruptly restart the computer.
- Memtest86+ will now open and you can use it to test your memory. This process will take about 10 to 30 minutes of your time, so you should wait patiently.
- If no error is found, then something is causing the error.
If your RAM is not causing an error, continue with the following solution.
Solution #2 Remove or update problematic software
PAGE_FAULT_IN_AREA error (cpuz138-x64.sys) using the software known as Speccy as an example. If your computer tells you that the software you just updated is causing an error and your computer is about to crash. Then update your software. If it still doesn’t work, uninstall the application until the developer fixes the issues.
However, another piece of software is largely responsible for the error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (appecharger.sys). This error is caused by an application called ON/OFF, developed by Gigabyte. Therefore, you should just uninstall this application to solve your problem.
Solution #3 Remove, rewind, or update the audio or display driver
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (usbaudio.sys). This means that your audio driver is causing the error. Therefore, you need to remove the audio driver. Just follow the instructions below and correct the error as soon as possible.
- Open Device Manager and locate the audio and display driver.
- Once you get it, right click on the options and select the uninstall button if you want to fix the problem. If you do not want to remove the application, use the default driver, the rollback driver if you want to use an earlier version of the drivers.
- If you decide to remove the driver, you must select it and remove the driver software from the device and then confirm by clicking OK.
- Finally, you can use earlier versions of the drivers or even the default drivers.
If the problem persists, the last solution is to visit the manufacturer of your sound card or graphics card, or simply download the latest Windows 10 drivers for your computer.
Solution #4 Update motion control board driver
If you do not see a check mark next to the filename error, consider that the error was caused by an application. If this option does not display the file name, update the driver for the card.
In case of an application error, perform the following simple steps in Safe Mode.
- First reboot the device from the Windows installation media.
- When extracting, select Repair my computer, not Installation.
- Select Troubleshooting, and then Default Startup Settings.
- Then press F5 to enter safe mode while on the network.
- Go to settings, select the option Update & Security.
- Select the Tools Options text link in the right pane and select the Provide updates for other Microsoft products when updating Windows check box.
- Go back to Update & Security and check for updates. Let the process end.
- Then right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
- In the next step, right-click on the graphics card, network card and all connected devices and select Update Drivers. Now repeat this process for all devices.
- Check the motherboard manufacturer’s website for a driver update.
- Then restart the computer once the process has been fully updated and rechecked.
Other Guides :
For more information about this bug, visit the official website: Click here
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA The Windows 10 error is complex because it constantly occurs at the software, hardware, or bad driver level. So, if you really want to solve the problem, you should look at the brackets next to the error, because the brackets indicate which file is causing the error in your computer.
In this article several solutions of Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area Windows 10, if you find this article useful please share with your friends. If you have any questions, please click on the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.
page fault in nonpaged area windows 10,page_fault_in_nonpaged_area windows 7,page_fault_in_nonpaged_area vmware,page fault in nonpaged area on boot,page_fault_in_nonpaged_area windows 10 fix,page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 boot loop,Privacy settings,How Search works,page_fault_in_nonpaged_area windows 10 reddit,windows 10 2004 page fault in nonpaged area